Click It!

Click It!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

20/09/12 - Hera's Farewell @ Italiannies Sunway Pyramid

Hera 김선미, 우리 선생님 farewell dinner~

My Korean Teacher will going back to Korea to give birth soon ^^
Our lesson will stop until she come back from Korea ~
Therefore, we arranged a farewell dinner @ Italiannies Sunway Pyramid.




Mushroom Soup!!!


Aglio Olio Spaghetti


All our classmates (Joyce Lee & Pearl can't make it to join us)




Our pretty teacher ^^















사랑해요!!



She was teaching me since I started my beginning Korean until Intermediate 1.... suddenly stopped and need to wait until next year February or March.....

I really scare that time I already forgot most of the Korean... Really hope to continue my Korean as soon as possible.
 

Hope to see her soon. If got chance, I hope to meet her in Korea next year after she giving birth.

Just hope that time I still can remain my Intermediate 1 standard ^^ lol~


You must take good care and hope to see you and your baby soon ^^

제가 너무 보고싶어요 ^^

No comments: