Click It!

Click It!

Friday, September 21, 2012

19/09/12 - Nuffnang Premier Screen - Bait

Received invitation from Nuffnang Premier Screen - Bait contest ^^



I go with Kellye, Pui Yi & Jun. Jun wait me at KLCC coz he work nearby that area.

We reached there quite early so we have our dinner at Senya @ Isetan. Then buy something at cold storage.... I bought a BIG Nutella chocolate spread for Nick ^^ lol.... It's really big size ...

After that, we went to collect ticket and went to Kinokuniya to read some books.... until 8:45pm...wow...




Luckily this movie was not so scary.... I love this kind of movie, a bit scary is enough... lol


I just felt that the cinema is too cold for me... and I'm keep on freezing inside with my poor jacket. I think I'm really too weak~~



Here's the synopsis for Bait:

In a sleepy coastal resort community, shoppers at an underground supermarket are terrorized by a crazed bandit when a monstrous freak tsunami swallows the town. Now trapped inside a flooded supermarket with an armed maniac and rushing water threatening to entomb them all in a watery grave, the imprisoned survivors discover they're not alone. As the waters rise, they must overcome not only the threat of drowning but something just as deadly and far more bloodthirsty - hungry tiger sharks.

(Source: RAM ENTERTAINMENT)

No comments: