Click It!

Click It!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

23/09/12 - Family day

Since mom finished her surgery past few months, we didn't come out to have any kind of meal together with family members...

Finally we made it !

We went to Yu Yan Sang restaurant @ The Gardens to have our lovely brunch^^

After meal, we went to Jusco to buy father's shoe, shirts & pants...etc... because he really didn't shopping for a long long time~ lol

Then, we also bought some vegie, fruits for my lovely grandma ^^




 In the evening, me and Kellye sent our car to polished,clean and tar removing @ SS15 with using Groupon vouchers that I bought last 2 months... and next Thursday's going to expiry....

We sent our car 1 by 1. Kellye fetch me to have our lunch together with her friend, then send me to nearby Difino Hair Studio to cut and treatment for my scalp. Cut a bit short hair... but it still consider long... for me~~ lol

After few hours... I have done my hair-do ~ Phew~~ Spent RM220.... omg...

Then we waiting the time past until 8:20pm to collect our 2nd car ^^




Wow... seems so busy right?

Not yet!

We drove back home together, and go to Setia Walk Puchong by 1 car. We went Yamagoya Ramen to have our dinner there. I love their ramen and I just knew that Setia Walk got a branch there.


Previously I went to Publika with my friend. It's a bit far from Puchong to Publika. Prefer Setia Walk next time.




Went to Nick house after dinner. He was not feeling well when I reached there.
Food poisoning and become suffered. At last, his parents sent him to T hospital and he stayed overnight there.




No comments: