Click It!

Click It!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

31/1/08 - Present

I went to MV after my IR class today. B4 that I was planned to go 1U and buy present de..Coz there got free gifts if I spent RM100 with using 1-card. But when I’m on the way to 1U, I have received grandma, mom and sister phone call. I wanna fetch my sis at 6pm and buy some food for grandma. That time was already 2:30pm and I think that I do not have enuf time to shop in 1U. Then, I straightly go MV - traffic quite jam and I reach there abt 3:30pm .
In MV, I go to search for Makiyo and my sis’s presents but I still can’t find something suitable for them. At that time, I passby MNG & ZARA..MNG was nothing new but I’ve founded some cotton jackets are suitable for me in ZARA. Hehe… I went to try and wanna buy it edi but then I put back the jacket. It is b’coz I realize that I have spent a lot to buy clothes in this month ler… Really nice… I consider abt it 1st. If really wanna buy, then I will go to buy at 1U on Saturday with lun and ask him to make decision for me. He told me that he will pay 50% of the jacket… Happy ^^ Thanks 1st my dear. Muacks~
After shopped in Zara, I just went to The Gardens La Senza to have a look. I went to try and found that the quality is really nice and comfortable. So I bought *something* as my sis’ s present. Then I decided to go to Robinson Shu Uemura to buy eye shadow for Makiyo. It was dark brown colour..I hope that she will like it^^
Huh… Spent a lot today~ RM200++ fly away jor…spent easily… but earn hard :’( But no choice, those presents are for my best friend and my sis… It’s ok lar ^^Spend little next time~
Wanna save more money to buy something for my dear lun in Valentine again.. Haha Let me think what to buy for him 1st..Hehe

No comments: