Click It!

Click It!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Busy Day

What a busy day… Busy to do my favourite chickenfloss roll and fiy crabmeat to prepare for the CNY !! Huh.. so tired but finally I make 650 chickenfloss roll ler… so happy ^^CNY can eat a lot edi.. but, I think… b4 CNY me and my family members will eat a lot of those snacks.


nice ler… wakaka~
Oh ya, my mom give me Jay’s latest KUNG FU DUNK GALA PREMIER INVITATION CARD that she got it today and it’s sponsor by ALPHA Water heater. Somemore there also have buffet dinner at 1Utama. Hehe@_@ So happy ler.. Thanks ALPHA~
Before this, me and lun already dicided that we will go to watch premier class at GSC Signature on 7th Feb. Now no need already..Yeah! I only need to save money to watch the CJ7 lur..






I will go to watch this movie with lun. Haha…He love Jay so much!! Of course much watch with him lar ^^
Huh.. now I’m thinking what present to buy for Makiyo coz her birthday on saturday. I’ve planned to find her and celebrate with her on Saturday but suddenly my mom give me that invitation card of Jay’s movie. Therefore, I must celebrate with her on Friday. She’s my best friend since secondary and we have no see for long time. Wat present ler? Really need to buy a present that useful to her..

No comments: