Click It!

Click It!

Friday, March 19, 2010

17/03/10 - MV Kiku Zakura & Shopping

After work..... went to Mid Valley looking for yoga mat.... need to buy a thicker one coz the previous mat is not suitable for me.... Walk and find all the shops that selling sports and fitness accessories.... compare the price and material.... Finally bought it....

Then went to Kiku Zakura Japanese Restaurant to have my breakfast.... I like to have my meal there when I'm shopping on myself.... Love to sit and enjoyed my dinner.... feel privacy and love the atmosphere... in a very relax and nice mood... hehe....

Ordered a cold green tea, Yaki Udon and Asparagus Yaki....

My Green Tea


Yaki Udon.... I like it... It really taste good...


Nice right? It's a seafood Fried Udon.... something like that...


Asparagus Yaki... got a bit expensive..RM12 for a quite small plate... I rather to order 1 more udon... Haiz...not worth....not worth...

After dinner, nothing to do.... just walk around and saw Alice in the Wonderland decoration in Center Court...




They decorated as a garden when Alice met MadHatter...



Finished captured the pics.... shop around again.... went to Bobbi Brown to look for brushes for travel use..... but they don't have what I saw from internet... Then, I passby M.A.C..... walked in and looking for their eyeliner gel, eyeline brush and eye lash curler.... Of course... I bought them at the end....

Still early? ya... I told myself that I still have some time to shop around.... Therefore... I went to Jusco Clinique to buy some skincare products and cosmetics... My god.... Suddenly feel that I still have a lot of things not buy yet.... I finished my facial wash, I need extra eye concealer, liquid foundation and eye cream to put in my hubby house!!! Ya... I bought all of them too.....



Yoge Mat and Yoga blocks

This is thicker than the previous one... more comfortable...



Eyelash curler, eyeliner gel and eyeliner brush

Liquid foundation, facial wash, eye cream and eye concealer.... others were the freegifts...
Freegifts: Mini powder foundation, lipstick and mini mascara :)


FINALLY....

I had LOSTS (SPEND) half months of my salary paid..... My god.... Gosh.....!!! I swear.... I will try my best to shopping alone!!! Luckily.... All the things that I bought are useful.... If not, they turn into RUBBISH and WASTED......

Need to save more money and spend less the following few months.... Pray hard for myself to work more, OT more.... *sob sob*.... :'(

No comments: