Click It!

Click It!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

15/03/10 - 100 Yen + 强强滚 Shabu-Shabu Buffet

Suddenly wanna go for shabu-shabu..... Asked Kellye to have dinner with me at 强强滚 Shabu-Shabu Buffet @ Bandar Puteri....

I'm so hungry and I'm sure that I can eat a lot today..... pay around RM55 for our total bill.... then EAT EAT EAT..... If not mistaken.... each of us has took around 30 plates of food.... (fishballs, vegies, mushrooms, porks, and a lots... )

We enjoyed our dinner for 1 hour and 30 mins.... FULL of Satisfaction..... really full enough.... Happy....

Then, we went to 100 Yen shop which is newly open in the same roll of the shabu-shabu there... We went inside and buy 3 packs of candy....


Milky Candy

Hokkaido Milky Candy


Salty Candy?? I didn't tried b4... therefore I buy it...haha



No comments: