Click It!

Click It!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

10/06/09 - Tasty Pot Steamboat

Eager to try the Tasty Pot Steamboat tonight.... So i asked mami and kellye to go with me...

Tom Yam + Soya steamboat...

Conclusion.....

Their Steamboat accessories such as plates, steamboat pots, the gas stoves.... What I saw was a ready ages... used quite long time liao.... can found the stove got bocor here and there liao....... erm... Hope they can change new one... coz I feel that not very safety for users....

Actually... not very special for me..... just the soya is something new for me... other than that... all remain the same... vegies, seafoods, mees, and those frozen meatballs.....and... got a little bit expensive lor..... coz the food not really full variety... quite selected lor.... ^^

- my conclusion was IN MY OPINION only....

No comments: