Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

07/06/09 - DPC + Celebrate Grandma B'day

Wanna go out to celebrate grandma b'day.... So hubby fetch me go DPC to have our brunch.... and buy cakes from there... Their cakes are so delicious.... Like their cakes so much.... very special.... Nicer than King's or others' Confectionery.... But the prices are slightly higher... It's WORTH.... coz... really yummy ^^


Don't take my pics!!!

Our drinks... Left: forgot wat drinks liao... Right: Cucumber+酸梅


My Fried Kue Teow


Hubby's spicy chicken rice


Our Green Island Cake and Mango Tart


After our meal, we bought a big oreo cheese cake for grandma and take away...
We headed to Sri Petaling 海外天Restaurant....

Inside the VIP Room... We are the earliest !!!

Take a pic 1st... Yeah...




Me & Kellye


Red Wine + Gary

Ting, Jonathan, Andrew & Sabrina





Gotcha!!! Gary is acting some pose with 3 chopsticks...


My dearest grandma and mee....


Hubby and me again ^^

Pao 寿包for grandma


Cake for the night


福如东海,寿比南山


Fish and Me




Ting and me


All of us... some are missing...

Cheesey....

No comments: