Click It!

Click It!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

03/02/08 - Abalone~ Abalone~ Abalone ler...

Today already planned wanna go otu with lun after my work…but Mummy suddenly told me that we have dinner at 1U Chui Heng Restaurant so I din go out with lun … Ah Kit treat us 大盆菜 with abalone ler… So I quickly go to fetch sister after her tuition lur.. Only 3 of us go coz daddy still have his work and brother also busy… Hehe… 3 of us help them to eat abalone… keep in our stomach ^^
This is the 1st time I try 大盆菜. Very excited ..and hungry~ I ate 2 bowls of rice… Haha.. Then, I ate the abalone at last… Ah Kit teach me to eat the whole abalone directly in my mouth..He said this would taste more delicious.. I did it…Really delicious ler..Yummy…

Photobucket

Photobucket

RM 400++ ler…. Thanks to Ah Kit^^

Photobucket

After our dinner, we still have 1/2 hours to shop for mummy and sister’s CNY clothes. We went to CK, FCUK and finally both of them found their clothes at ZARA. Mummy bought a cotton shirt there… Sis also found ther clothes but no her size.. So we just buy mummy’s shirt 1st lor… and look for others for sister. Hehe..

No comments: