Click It!

Click It!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

15/12/10 - 18/12/10 Singapore Trip

Had a nice trip with my dear brother, Shi Yi and sister ~

Relax, Enjoyed, Happy trip with them <3

I didn't take more photos... coz they got bring their own camera. So... mostly the photos are with them.

I do not have time to copy from their memory card...



Overall for this Singapore trip.... It's nice~

Although this is not the first time I came, but, It's first time I came with bro and sis.
It's kinda different feeling.

I really love to have a trip with my family member~

Hope that we can come out have a short trip every year?? hehe....



Along the Orchard Road~









At China Town in the midnight.... Hunting for some food


Universal Studio ...

A lot of people... It's really PEAK... SUPER PEAK DAY!!!












Cute couple <3
















Rush to Night Safari from Universal Studio....It's quite late when we reach there.




Glow in the dark






Back to hotel....


Bugis Junction.... SHOPPING~


Illuma



Meet Arr Chian & Fei Fei





Waiting long queue for KOI Bubble Tea.
Taste not bad~












On the way back.... wow....





Our view from room...











Night @ Sentosa





While waiting for the show - SONG OF THE SEA






















Room for me and sis



























Bought 2 pairs of shoes for myself...hehe...

No comments: