Click It!

Click It!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

18/09/10 - Happy day

Nothing much to write for today....


No car to drive starting this week.... coz sis wanna use it already...

Need people to fetch me to work sometimes....


But... Feeling happy... waiting hubby to fetch me.

We went to Pappa Rich Kenari to have our dinner, we chat a lot.... What a happy and lovely day...

After that, we went to Tesco to buy some groceries.

Ended up without buying vegie... coz it not fresh.... almost spoil.... Maybe they lack of workers or maybe they still have staffs having holiday??? I don't know.... I just know I buy a little bit things only... aiks... kinda waste time there....

Luckily... feeling happy when shopping in Tesco to buy vegie & grocery with hubby...

hehe....

Thanks for accompany~





No comments: