Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

15/09/10 - El Cerdo

Simmons bring Lun and me to El Cerdo @ Changkat Bukit Bintang.... to have our dinner~

El Cerdo is a Porkilicious Restaurant.....

1st time went there..... Awsome~

Simmons told us that this restaurant is combined with German and Spainish food...

Very special for me... coz I didn't try these kind of foods before...

Excited....lol


We're a bit late... Luckily there are still have a table for us~


Menu




Mr Simmons






Draught beers for the guys


A cup to soup


bread


Camomile Tea for myself + soup


Share Draught beer with Lun... Erm... Actually... I steal his beer....


Mini Sausage.... It's yummy

Spanish Pork Rice? I don't know the name....


Knuckle.... quite big portion... 3 person... take a long time to finished it!!


Alcoholic Digestive Drink~ I Love this~ Wow~


Pork face Monalisa??


El Cerdo - Nose to tail eating~


After our dinner.... Just on time we stepped out the restaurant... we saw fireworks..
Happy Malaysia Day~


Thanks Simmons!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

delicious... i want to eat.. yummy!