Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

05/08/10 ~ 08/08/10 - Convention @ Jakarta

Day 1: KLIA ~ Indonesia Bandung


Having my brunch @ KLIA









Very nice view....









My lunch!!! The rice very spicy~ Beh tahan!!



I love Ferrero Rocher~

Saw something like rainbow....













Can u see rainbow??

Reached edi~ Landed...


Long queue and stucked at the custom area.... waited for 2 hours only checked out..... Really sweat of their speed.... Keep on got a lot tourists waiting there.... really very long queue....


Raining outside the air port....

Direct go to have our dinner....







Traffic jam after dinner

Their mini bus??


Going back to our Hotel... Intercontinental Jakarta Midplaza





I like their bed... very high and comfortable... I can sleep very very well





Day 2: Miniature Indonesia Park + Product Launching + Convention

Traffic Jam while we going to visit miniature park



















Pity little monkey



Love this design















This door reminded me Bali Island....







Guess what is this??? Tour guide told me... this is to cover guy's dick wor... (shy)

can cover meh?? I dunno
















Not visited all the places... just visit few of them only....

Then we gonna back hotel to have lunch and product launching, convention until night~






















Day 3: Jakarta to Bandung - Shopping @ Factory Outlet







Our tour guide.... Lee Anna, a very nice person... explain and tell us a lot story






Have our lunch @ Raja Melayu







A lots.... of variety~



After lunch.... Shopping....

Didn't capture any photo while shopping... just feel tired and sienz.... coz I saw most of the factory outlet are selling LV, Burberry, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo and lots of branded stuffs... in a DAMN CHEAP price.... My conclusion: IT'S NOT THE ORIGINAL ONE...... my god.... I dun want to buy the NON-ORIGINAL things lor..... I'd rather buy NO NAME things better....~

Aiks....

Just wanna back hotel and have a sleep ~ I want back hotel~~~~




Hooray.... I reach Hotel already.... Hilton Hotel @ Bandung~

Very nice and BIG~







I love their design (Bathroom + bedroom... can see each other) lol...
Of course... they do have curtain...









Our luggage... Not much right... Consider very light this time edi among all my trip











This is the remote to control the curtain










Enjoyed Full body massage in our room tonight.... wow.... sleep well~


Day 4 : Tangkuban Perahu Volcano - Back KL

My freshie Salad with fruit~ Yummy



















Can see the smoke right?
















Enjoyed this trip....

1st time join a trip that I have less time to shopping...

But.. It's good for me... coz I didn't bring much money there... and I also just bring a very small luggage only.... Save money and relaxing trip... lol


No comments: