Click It!

Click It!

Monday, August 2, 2010

01/08/10 - Lovely Sunday

Yeah... finally can go gai gai with hubby....

1st stop: Pasta Zanmai....

our brunch....lol....

reached 1U almost 4pm jor... so hungry~

my rice....with prawn... very nice oh~



His Unagi?? rice...

forgot what name already... some kind of Jellyfish??


Wasabi roe sushi


sauce + wasabi



After brunch, we got energy to start to shop around... hunt for our clothes, shoes, bags.....

Lun bought some clothes for him.....

I bought some household items from Daiso...

Searching for a sport shoe for myself since last year... coz hard to find a suitable shoe for myself...

FINALLY..... Found at Nike....

Walk in that shop twice... thinking whether should I buy it or not... coz ... it's very expensive...

ended up .... I BOUGHT IT!!!!

coz ... it's really nice and comfort for me....

I need it for travel, shopping use.... it's very light.... I hate heavy shoes.... extremely hate...

and... it's PINK!!! very nice PINK ~

There have many types of design with same PINK colour... but... I bought the most expensive one for myself... It's really nice~

consider... worth to buy~



Then, we went to Nono Steamboat @ Laman Rimbunan Kepong there ... we not eat steamboat tonight.... but we ordered mee and rice because the restaurant not only have steamboat... they still have different kind of mee and rice to ordered and they taste good too :)

I love their 金吉酸梅... very nice


hubby like their Thai Chilli


Fried Indo style Mee




My Nyonya Sotong Rice... nice!!! I love it ~



Spend my Sunday with shopping..... food..... dating....

Happy Sunday again~



Nice or not?

p/s: must say nice... coz I already bought it~


1 comment:

arr chiaN said...

wooo~
so nice la u..
can spend money but wat u wan!!
mmm..i like ur nike shoes!
quite nice (=
enjoy ur day ya (=