Click It!

Click It!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

10/07/10 - Rainy day



No mood to work....

Miss someone while working right now.... yeah... miss my hubby so much....

Hubby went out station with his friends already... Nothing.. but just miss him a lot~

Hmm.... just finished raining here... not heavy rain... just consider few drops of rain...

Dunno why.. a bit moody... dunno what to do... no appetite to have meals coz of insomnia.

Hope later I can eat a lot tonight~ Gonna dinner with Kellye to9....

Hope can finished my work as soon as possible so that I can go back early.


And....... erm....

I'm wondering where to go tomorrow..... Pavillion? Times Square, Sg.Wang? Mid Valley?

Need to spend a great time to enjoy myself..... Happy Saturday... :)





Oh Ya.... dear, help me pass this message to Wayne ya.... (If u saw my blog....)

To: Wayne

Happy birthday to U ya~ Hope U all the best in your study, stay healthy and happy ya...

Happy Birthday \(^o^)/


Regards,

Joyce.


2 comments:

arr chiaN said...

wooo~comment wrong blog ):

arr chiaN said...

hahah..i rmb tat day we went to subang eat BKT!!! woo~ "hello" (shaking my hand) hahahahah....
take gud k ya (: