Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

13/03/10 - Tired day

Doing nothing at office today coz there are someone renovate there..... it's messy and dusty..... luckily I still can on9 book GSC Alice in the Wonderland Ticket for tomorrow... haha.... A very ncie Couple seats....

On9, FB, Cari forum..... then back home.... coz I really can't do my work there... it's noisy too....

Reached home, FB again.... then update my blog .... coz it's kinda long time I didn't update it already... it's waste my time to upload my photos.... very slow speed... aiks..... feel headache and sleepy now.....

From 7pm until now.... so tired.... and finally I finished update all the photos for my blog..... FINALLY FINISHED! Mission Done~ Congratulation to myself... yay...~

It's time to continue my FB Cafe World and Barn buddy again... after that I need to sleep lur....

Good Nite~

Gonna wake up early and go out with hubby tomorrow... hehe...Happy Sunday!!

No comments: