Click It!

Click It!

Monday, November 30, 2009

30/11/09 - Redeem B'day Gift @ Clinique Pavilion

Clinique sent me a letter that I got a birthday present from them. They asked me to collect it by 30th Nov. Today is the last day to redeem it. The location is Pavilion KL...

I seldom went to Pavilion... although I love to shop there.... but usually... I hard to get there... Parking, expenses,etc ... all very expensive $$$....

Finally... I take 2 hours snake out from work and rush to Pavilion Clinique to collect myt b'day gift... I just keep on pray on my way and hope that they won't give me any free gift that is in sample or travelling mini gift.... Coz I dun hope that I rush there from work and get that little things...

Luckily, I got the gift..... It's a FULLSIZE Lipstick with balm :) Good for me... my lips always cracked... I need it everyday.... Thanks Clinique for the b'day gift :) Love it ~

After that, I went to Elianto to buy a eyeliner pen and heading to car park...

Saw the Christmas decoration ..... Very Nice.....













I like this pics....



And this too...


After I took the pics, I went to buy Beard Papa as my lunch & Tea-time...



3 Vanilla and 3 Black Sesame... Yummy








No comments: