Click It!

Click It!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14/07/09 - Earthquake @ Swensens

Yay... hubby fetch me to Swensens to have dinner and EARTHQUAKE~~~~
Tuesday ... we got 50% discount on the ice creams.....


My happy and stupid face

Hubby





We ordered our dinner first.... I ordered fish fillet with sambal sauce, then hubby ordered almond lamb chop.... My fillet was very delicious... but the almond lamb chop was... so so only...

Fish fillet with sambal sauce... nice ^^


Lamb chop... for hubby..


After our dinner.... DESSERT...EARTHQUAKE~~~






Finally we finished the 8 scopes of giant scopes of the ice creams....
Satisfied..... fulled.... enjoyed.... NICE!!!!


Choices of ice creams...

Although there was 50% discounted... but our bill ... also expensive....


Hubby, can me bring me there AGAIN??? hehe....

No comments: