Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

04/07/09 - Colmar Tropicale

Yay.... Hubby fetch me to Bukit Tinggi.... Colmar Tropicale~

Actually I went there b4 with frens last time... btu this is 1st time go with hubby...

We went Old Town Kopitiam for our brunch 1st...




We reached there and we headed to Rabbit Park...




Men with rabbit



Actually I'm scared....But it's cutie :)

Donkey...cute leh..




Little deer



So happy... the deer lick the vegie.. hehe

Both of them same tall rite??


Do u know what animal is this?? If u know, let me know ya..



France Village Night view






Nothing, just acting cute

Hubby n me...




After that... we wanna go back edi coz we are hungry. The foods here nothing special... so hubby wanna take me to eat something special....

I sleep like piggy in the car.... We reached SS2 Murni after I wake up... Phew.. Paiseh... I think so many people saw my piggy face while I'm still sleeping....

We ordered Roti Dinasour and Claypot Loh See Fun....




~End of our journey~

No comments: