Click It!

Click It!

Friday, May 22, 2009

22/05/09 - Good News...

Issac called me and told me that Xin Yee wanna married on next month liao... I'm so happy to heard the news.... She's the 1st person who get married in our 6A3... Congratulation!!!!!

Noon, I called her to confirmed that I will go to her wedding lunch.... then also congratulations her ^^

At night, I went to Jusco with Kellye.... Saw Asadi slippers... but dunno whether I wanna buy the green or Blue colours'  slipper... so i mms hubby and asked him... Final decision... hubby said blue nicer... hehe... of course that i will buy the blue one lar...

After that, we saw Ipanema slippers.... If I not mistaken, this slippers was designed by a model...am I right?? I dunno ler... forgot liao... 

As I know... this slipper quite comfortable and suitable for me ^^
Kellye also want to buy... so... we bought 2 pairs of Ipanema slippers and 1 Asadi Slipper...

Kellye's 
Mine's
My Pinky Ipanema
Ours slippers...

No comments: