Click It!

Click It!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

27/04/09 - Income Tax

Go to submit income tax for Gary.... Wanna get the acknowledge chop by the person in charge in jalan dute, the person told me that they dun have any acknowledge chop start from this year.. so i called lun and asked him.. he told me that his income tax also acknowledge by jalan duta wor... so i re-confirm with the staff there.... they keep on told me that no one will give any chop here... just ask me to go pandan indah there to chop.... i ask 2 more times coz lun confirm that he got the chop from there... then... the 2 staffs in the counter there scold me... wtf.... so unfriendly... so lazy to give those excuses... dun like them....


At night, i went to 1U to buy BBQ Chicken for hubby coz i got the coupon Buy 1 free 1... Tasty... and big portion too... worth to buy it... healthy and tasty~ Service there also very nice... the staff give me a cup of softdrinks while waiting my food to packed. ^^

No comments: