Click It!

Click It!

Monday, March 30, 2009

30/03/09 - Theft

Working in office as usual... suddenly got a lot of customer.... so i just leave my seat and went in front to serve customers.... After i back my seat, a worker told me that my N70 nearly get stolen by a customer. I'm wondering y my hp in on my next table.... i'm thinking izzit i put my hp on that tablea and forgot to put bag in my drawer.... But... my worker told me the whole story... The customer 'acted' wanna go nearby my seats wanna look for products, then he walk into my seats (normal other people won't go inside the place one) , then he direct open my drawer and take my hp ler.. wakao.... if i saw, sure i scold him gao gao... but i know who is that feller.... he still dare to come and buy thing with his friend.... so TEBAL MUKA.... Baka....

No comments: