Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

14/02/09 – Happy Valentine Day


Hubby fetch me to Tenji Mont Kiara to have Japanese Buffet… there was a lot people there… hubby didn’t make any reservation so we need to queue and wait for 1 hour… Finally we got our seats inside… The atmosphere very nice…. For the ourdoor view…. Indoor very crowded…. The food was so so only…. Just similar with Jogoya.








Gift from Tenji - Chocolates

Chicken soup~






Happy Valentine Day 2009



13,14 一生一世..hohoho









Nice desserts hor....












Ice Creams...







Outdoor Atsmophere





















Bunny & Minnie




After Tenji, we went to car park to collect his car. Hubby give me a paper bag… incide got CHOCOLATE!!! Yeah … I got Valentine Chocolate liao…. At night, hubby give me Valentine present… hehe… It’s HOJB 手链. 1 with purple and 1 with transparent…. Hubby said: “I buy purple for u b’coz the sales girl told me that purple can give you more brain……” that means… I dun have brain and I’m stupid…so he need to buy the purple one for me… bler :P




Present for my hubby...GC Collection watch....



Snacks that we bought at Cold Storage Mont Kiara^^ Yummy leh..

No comments: