Click It!

Click It!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

25/12/08 - Merry X' Mas!!!

Merry Christmas.....
It's Christmas~ Hubby fetch me and go to watch The Bolt 3D and Yes Man... both also nice movie ^^

We back to hubby house after the movie....
Hubby give me Christmas present lur... yay~

A Hello Kitty TrashBin, Hello Kitty Drawer, Hello Kitty Drinking Bottle and 3 Christmas cards~
Thank you so much hubby... but I just give u a very CHEAP present for u only ler...
So happy to received so much presents.... hehe

After open all the presents, I went to play spray with lun's mom and his sis.... hehe.. Happy n Merry Christmas~


~My presents~


Take photo 1st


*Hello Kitty Trashbin*


The sponsor of the gifts




Gift for hubby


**Mystery present??**


Hello Kitty Drawer neh...




My Hello Kitty 3D Christmas Cards~


Taking photo in fitting room




My Hello Kitty Bottle... Like little girl neh~


*Little Deer*


*Joyce n Sakura*


No comments: