Click It!

Click It!

Friday, November 7, 2008

05/11/08 - My Birthday

04/11/08 - Hubby bring me to TGI Fridays to have dinner... my 1st time of TGI.... luckily he didn't told the TGI's staff that I birthday... so paiseh if they ask me stand up and they sing the b'day song for me... Phew....~

05/11/08 - Hurray... Today is my birthday.... OMG... I'm older again... getting older... At Lun house...Is the time for me to receive present... from hubby.... Guess wat he gave me... A CANON CAMERA!!! Our 1st camera.... next time we no need borrow camera from Gary or Kelly liao... Coz they always blame that all the memory card also full of our pictures... hehe... Yeah... Thanks hubby ^^

06/11/08 - Early in the morning... hubby fetch me to Melaka.. finally we start our journey to Melaka.... We went there using ther GPS .. Thanks Issac.... coz he borrow us his GPS... very useful for us... hope to buy 1 for my hubby.. hehe.... so that he could bring me here and there without excuses .. wohoho~








GPS - borrow from Issac... Thanks ya ^^









We went to Dataran Pahlawan.... shopping there, try egg tarts nearby the red house.... take a lot pictures there.... drive to the Eye of Malaysia Melaka... unfortunately, the opening ceremony starts on 7th of november... it just 1 more day.... hmm.. nvm .... we can go there next time... just took some pictures there at the roadside... ^^

We start drive back to KL in the evening....



































No comments: