Click It!

Click It!

Friday, October 24, 2008

23/10/08 - SHARP AQUOS LAUNCH

Wake up quite late this morning.. No need to work today coz I will go to attend Sharp Aquos Launch with Gary @ JW Marriot Hotel. We reach there around 11:30am.. James ask gave us Marriot Cafe buffet lunch tickets and ask us go there and have our lunch and come back b4 2:30pm to change their t-shirts... wow... 2:30pm... that means I still got time to shop around.. hehe

The lunch started at 12pm.. we went there quite early n the waiters are quite busy to prepare the foods... We found a nice table and sit there n wait until 12pm.. The taste of the food in Marriot Cafe was not bad.. but not much of choices... But anyway... it fulfill my satisfaction coz i was so hungry at the moment.. hehe..

After lunch, I go to shop LV with Gary... I already bring my credit card today Just In Case I will buy something in the LV shop... But I didn't ... so sad... I really wanna buy the LV Neverfull MM~ Although it's cost RM2,700..But I want I want... Hmm... I still need to cosider for few days 1st...

Later on, we went to Pavilion Burberry... I found Burberry Shimmer Check Bag and Drawstring Shoulder Bag... Oh My God... It's perfect for me... I can bring the Shimmer Check Bag to work.. and I can bring the Drawstring Shoulder Bag to shopping~ But... Shimmer Check Bag costs RM 2,020...and Drawstring Shoulder Bag costs RM 5,160 coz it's limited edition... It's only have 2 in Pavilion...

Finally, we walk into Coach... coz I wanna have a look for their new bags.. looking for Coach Graphic Op Art Wristlet and Coach Graphic Op Art Sabrina.. already forgot how much they costs but anyhow these 2 price range are from RM 250 ~ RM 1500 like that... and it's cheaper than LV and Burberry...

Really need to think about it 1st... Still considering to buy either one for myself as my birthday present... Treat myself very good leh.. hehe...

Later on, we walked to the hotel and changed the shirt... the sizes are too big for me... makes me look so ugly with the big shirt...~ :'(

Sitting there to watch and listen their speech and presentation... then see their display LCDs... Nice... ^^ I like Sharp LCD so much coz it's very nice and clear... Maybe I will buy 1 for my own pc in the future... keke....

After the group photo session, gonna say bye... I drive back home... the traffic jam from the way from Marriot Hotel until my home... frustrated... feel headache after reach home...

1 comment:

Jaenee said...

hello, is me.
LV is very expensive, beware that you dad and mummy will jumping up and down! hahaha.