Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

17/10/08 - Coco Banana

Went to clubbing after work... quite stress in work... feel wanna spend a lot money and time outside more than stay at home... hmm.. maybe i'm outgoing ?? hehe...

oh... back to the story..
Hubby fetch me to Sunway Coco Banana to meet up with Gary, Daryl, Nicole, Sai Loon, Wai Kit, Melissa and others... Lun dropped me there and he go to cyber cafe... he dun want follow me to club.. hehe.. wat a good guy ^^

wow.. the sound systems in Coco Banana was so loud... too loud for me.. but.. after few glasses of Chivas... Our mind n soul just followed by the music n dance.. hehe... so syok... so high...yeah~ I love clubbing... ~ love it so much...

In the club, there was a gal selling Tequilla Shot... Gary was force by his fren and drink it.. luckily he's ok n drive safely back home... But, me n nic nearly drunk... hmm.. dunno whether really drunk or not.. i just feel my head was so heavy after we clubbed.. we just sat on the table near the pyramid entrance n i wait for hubby to pick me up...

When I reach lun's house, i vomitted on the grass ... Paiseh ya aunty...~ Hubby take care me the whole night... although I'm blur... but i still can feel it... Thanks hubby... Love ya ^^

No comments: