Click It!

Click It!

Friday, October 10, 2008

11/10/08 - Sabai Stone Massage

Just received a phone call from I-Beauty house that they have a free trial of Sabai Stone Massage... free 30mins... wow.. wat a good offer for me.. I'm really stressed and I really need a massage on y back and shoulder...

So, I make appointment with them and rush over there after work... Yeah yeah... long time din massage liao...

After work, it rains heavily... I can't see the road well coz heavy rain... and so blur... lightning here n there... scare scare leh...

Luckily I found a parking opposite the I-Beauty... but above of my car got trees... i scare the trees will fall down and knock my car ler... Subang area,... tried few times edi when heavy rain... the trees or the signboard will dropped de...

Ok... I ran into the shop and start my facial... then i tried Sabai Stone... It's so comfortable... and I felt that it's not enuf and the time was too short... hehe... too comfortable ... hope to sign the massage package soon... but need to wait whether i can get more special offer or not...

No comments: