Click It!

Click It!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

22/05/08 - Entrepreneur Interview

today, Jun Fai fetch me to Inti Nilai to have a Entrepreneur Award Interview....

quite nervous... coz i damn scare interview, presentation....

we reached there around 3 something.... then the person in charged want us to do a few questions and also type a maximum 3 pages of article that titled about what that i've learned abt entrepreneur inside and outside Inti University....

Goshs... I'm so blur and not really understand what it means.... stucked there for few minutes... then i went to ask ppl... hehe... luckily they willing to help me...

after that.... they interview jun fai... then is my turn....

there are 3 interviewers inside... but they are so friendly... makes me feel better and not so 'gan jiong' haha..

they asked me a lots of question... of course mostly are about entrepreneur question lor...

after 15 minutes... finished...

i think i was not selected from them... coz jun fai is better than me la... haha

but it was a good experience and i also feel happy n lucky that i have a chance to try it...

luckily i din give up the chance...

i have tried.... without regrets... !

Gambateh to myself... muahaha....

p/s: thanks Jun Fai to fetch me there.... hehe

No comments: