Click It!

Click It!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Car Accident

This morning got IR presentation... after the presentation, i fetch daryl back home. On the way, there is a junction there and there are 2 cars wanna go in so i let them go... after that, the 3rd van wanna go into junction too... the driver already saw me and i'm also moving to front... but he didn't stopped... finally... you know lar... accident happen~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

luckily daryl is fine... thanks god edi~ but the driver make a U-TURN and drive beside my car n make a hand signal like scolding me... then he RAN away... WTF!!! he's gonna to eat shit edi... bastard!!! Baka!!!

then i go down and check my car...my car's bumper came out edi... then there is some liquid leaking... i scare that's oil... so i switch off my engine. Daryl's calling his father come n help me... n i also call my dad come... after they reach... there's a lot of call-man ... they so aggressive to ask us to let them tow my car to repair... sorry... but we din do so.

Thanks for Daryl n his father... they help me a lot ^^ and also the malay couple to give us info abt the bastard...then also my bro's frens - Sai Loon n Ee Wee who saw my car and stopped for giving help so kind of them ^^

Then... me n daddy wait around 1 hour... so our tow man reached... the guy towed my poor car to the police station and wait me to make the report. daddy was busy so he left me at the police station n ask my bro to fetch me... The sarjan - Zulkifly told me that if the bastard didn't go to report within 24 hours, then they will go to investigate.... so no choice... need to wait lor... my car need to takes 4~5 months to repair ler... no big car use edi... pity~

Finally.... it takes 4 hours to settle down all the things... reached home nearly 9pm... feel tired coz i'm wearing high heels n have make up the whole day... then i faster take a bath... then pray Guan Yin Ma and my grandfather to hope don't have next time edi.... n i will drive more carefully n somemore watch out for some bastard drivers...

At night, lun come and find me... i know that he worried abt me and bought Mc'D for me..hehe... thanks dear... i'm alright... everything's ok...

P/S: my dear - lun, thanks my dear... dun worry abt me... I'm fine. Really... trust me.. if i scare.. i will find u automatically de ^^ thank you so much... love ya >_<
P/S: Daryl, if u saw this message... i just wanna tell u that pls don't blame yourself... it's not your fault that i fetch u home... if blame, i will blame that bastard f*cker.... don't worry and i'm fine... my father din scold me... Dun be sad lar... Concentrate on our final exam... Gambateh !!

No comments: