Click It!

Click It!

Friday, April 25, 2008

21/4 ~ 24/4

Mummy went to Thailand trip for factory visit from monday until thursday... so that i need to start work after graduated... kesian... :'(

tuesday night, that was no electricity supply for 2 hours... that time sis sleep like piggy edi... so she dunno there's no electricity ... only me n daddy n kakak at home... so i go my room to find my christmas candle and lavender candle that i used b4... there are good to use in the dark coz we dun have any emeregency light...n daddy go to light up the red candle... that candle is for praying use... zha dao lor.. haha

Photobucket

i feel so hot... so i ask bro to buy me some drinks when he come back.. n he fetch me go Steven's corner to have a cold drink lor... haha... luckily he fetch me there...

after home... there edi have the electricity supply... hehe... i can sleep in air cond room lur... ^^

No comments: