Click It!

Click It!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

19/10/08 - Shopping Day

Yeah... Go 1U gai gai with hubby... 1st we went to Old Town Kopitiam ho have our BRUNCH 1st.. coz very hungry leh... Hubby ate Rendang Nasi Lemak n I ordered Asam Laksa..

After that.. we went to his aunty's boutique... Davina Boutique... Her aunty shop was so many customers and she ask lun to dabao a cup of coffee for her... Busy until no time to go out.. Since there are lots of ppl, then we go to Zara and I.P Zone 1st... I found shirts in both shop and I bought them all... hehe... I dun have enuf of clothes... really... I'm thinking wat clothes to wear every morning... :p

Later on, we back to Davina Boutique again... her 2 aunts was there... keep on promoting me n keep on asked me to try the dresses... Finally I bought 1 dress costs RM260 from there... quite nice n cutie^^ hehe... I no need to worry wat dress should I wear edi... Problem solved... Yeah Yeah~

Dress that I bought @ Davina Boutique



Nice hor?

Act like Titanic~ hehe.. Paiseh ya~

Then, hubby fetch me to dabao Bak Kut Teh and back his house to mum mum... Kepong's Bak Kut Teh really delicious... Puchong's Bak Kut Teh really can't compete to them... Kepong GENG ar... I LOVE KEPONG's FOOD~ Yummy~

Aiks... I already spent over budget this month.... Need to spend less liao lur...
No money for saving edi~ :'(

No comments: