Click It!

Click It!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

17/09/12 - Mooncake

Went to 1U shopping with Nick, we bought 1 box with 4pieces of Haagen Dazs mooncakes, Casahana Fiery Phoenix and Casahana Night Symphony's mooncake~~


Normally I just eat a very small slice or the egg yolk of the mooncake...or Nick bought me Jelly Mooncake...

I don't like to eat mooncake because I found that most of the mooncakes are too sweet for me.




We saw the leaflets was nice..... we thought that was perfect.... but a bit different from what we think ^^

It's not cheap.... 4 pieces total RM136 not including 6% gov. tax....

For me.... It's really EXPENSIVE......

Outlook are very nice & fine...... The taste really not much special.... inside just quite similar with their ice cream.... and with some fruit taste inside.... and also it melts very fast.....

I'm expecting that it might have something special inside their mooncakes that makes them worth RM136??






Then, we tried the Casahana Fiery Phoenix.....

I bought this because I saw this picture... It seems really tasty.... and also with the Spicy Floss......

&

This only RM 11.15 per piece....

Compare with the branded ice cream mooncake.... This is more economic... lol

Nick tried this mooncake just now.... He said that it's reasonable for this price and this taste...

Mooncake with Spicy Floss & Mochi....

A special type of mooncake ^^




This also RM11.15 per piece....

We haven't try the taste yet... but I hope this taste good and not so sweet ^^











No comments: