Click It!

Click It!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

12/04/11 - Body Check @ SunMed

Finally....

I managed to squeeze 1 day time to make appointment for my 1st body checkup @ SunMed.

Reached there at 8.30am and hope to become the 1st person.... but I'm not.... There's few people early than me... sweat..

Take a package @ RM799 for a detailed checkup.

Need to fasting from last night 10pm until finished the checkup....


Got a complimentary Starbucks food & drinks voucher after the health screening.


1st meal from last night until after the screening....
My favorite Tuna Sandwich + English Breakfast Tea
Eerm.... If he let me choose, I prefer Chamomile or Earl Grey Tea..






Back home and have a long nap until evening.... too tired for waiting my queue at SunMed this morning....

Woke up in the evening and went to IKEA with Kellye...


Had my lunch @ Ikea



Bought a comfortable leather chair for my mom~

No comments: