Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

05/10/10 - Dinner @ Boston, Klang

Huh.... I didn't update my blog for a long.... time~

Back forward to the history......

I had a dinner at Restoran Boston, Klang after few days for the Home Dec....

Gary fetch me there.... Maggie follow our car too. Btw, Nick, Tommy and Davidson lead in front of our car :) Hanson will be meet us there~

I heard they said that this restaurant famous with their Lala....
Sometimes they might wait the Lala for 1 hours??






Mee Hoon~


Fish


Vegie

Tofu



Nestum Prawn? Ha gu... I dunno what it mean in english...

Yup... This is the LALA!!! Damn nice~
Will go to try again next time~ lol



After dinner, we went to SS15... We all went to shisha.... Yumcha session~

Back around 12:30am~


Thanks for Hanson, Nick, Davidson, Tommy and Maggie for this Dinner~~


Thank you so much!!

1 comment:

arr chiaN said...

waaaa..when u come Klang eat boston 1??
HAHAHHAAH.Kellye went thr oso XD