Click It!

Click It!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

19/07/10 - Random 2

Although I just finished my S'pore trip past 2 months ago.... but I still wanna travel....

Can't wait for my trip soon....

Working life sucks.... insomnia nights sucks... boring life sucks... lonely night sucks...

My life seems like boring and lifeless.....

Seems that I wanna be a vampire or an owl in the midnight with doing nothing but ENERGETIC??



Wat happen on me? Is tat my problem? Health problem right?

I dunno what can cheer me up now....

Badly mood...

Haih...

What's my aim? What's my mission? What's my target for this year??

Really need to Note them out and now I still have time to aim them right?

Yup... I shouldn't feel so down right now....

I still have so many things to do and need to complete in this year...

Therefore, I have no time to think those sucks thing....



No comments: