Click It!

Click It!

Monday, July 19, 2010

18/07/10 - Despicable Me

Sleep around 2am last night.... Thanks god... It consider early for me... coz these few days I slept around 6am every night...

Woke up at 10am by hubby...

Bath...

Went to MV to buy something for my self.

Have my brunch @ Kiku Zakura, ordered my favourite Tempura Udon... Yum yum~



There's a WCG @ the MV Exhibition Center....





Bought a Skirt from Zara... Last piece already for my size.... thanks... for my luck... haha~ It's perfectly suit!!




Then bought a pair of shoe @ Charles & Keith... Nice too ~ Gonna wear it to work~



After that, hubby and his friend also came MV to watch WCG.... I asked hubby to bring me there too... and I just have a look then went back home on my own.

Back home to pick up my sis and go hubby house to pick up her sis too....

We went to 1U to watch Despicable Me.

Not bad movie... really suitable for kids... and my sis.... She loved it so much~

I love the Agnes - Does this count as annoying & the fluffy unicorn parts :) Really so cutie!!

Hubby was late... he reached there after 45 mins... and he continue the movie with us~




Happy movie ^_^



After that, Hubby back his home... Sis n me went to have dinner together~

Happy and short Sunday with hubby again~

Times past very fast....

I hope that we can spend more time together already....

Dunno why....

I have a strong feel that we will get less time together already....

Feel so lonely these few nights...

Feel that I do things on my own, Planning on my own.....

I get no ideas to do such things.... WITHOUT YOU...



Oh gosh....

All Crap....


Finally,

I need to wait 1 more week to see my hubby.....

Miss ya ~





2 comments:

arr chiaN said...

哈哈…
比我的星期日过得有意义多了
又买衣买鞋了…
我也想要!!!!
哈哈哈哈…
见面的时间少,
总好过每天见面啊!
每天见面不是更闷吗?
见面的时间少,
才懂得珍惜每分每秒…
才会期待去见他的那一刻不是吗?
哈哈…
祝福你们!

Leafleaf said...

Thanks Chiann :)
I spend most of my $$ on that day...
no money jor...