Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

11/07/10 - Outing with Junjun & 私房菜 Dinner

Yeah~ It's Sunday !!! My off day.....

Suppose this Sunday will be my great day.... but....

Insomnia again until 6am...... start sleep at 6am...then wake up at 10am.....


I diarrhea three times from 10am to 11am..... wtf....

Last night also like this....

After having medicine, I went to fetch Junjun and go Pavilion Ichiban Sushi.... Our brunch~





Ate a little bit Seaweed Udon.... no appetite to eat...

Sushi bar...


After our brunch, we just walk around....

and bought some clothes :)

Pull & Bear, Top Shop, Forever 21, belt from Charles & Keith ...all got discounts.... yeah...

Feel so happy and really appreciated to Junjun.... thanks a lot :)



Trying to hunt for some shoes from Nose, Charles & Keith.... but all of it dun have my size....

sad... can't get my shoe....



I went back home at 5pm.... gonna continue for my second round ....

私房菜 Dinner

Dunno what's that.... so go to try it with my family.... with their friends too~

Located somewhere else at Sg. Besi area..... not familiar about that place....

I tot there will be a restaurant or high class place..... but...

that place was not any restaurant, it was just a room next to industry area.....

If no people bring us come, I think none of us will come this place.... wahaha...

Total of us ... around 24 persons.... separate in 3 tables...



Chicken - very delicious until dunno how to explain

Their rice... feel like a bit salty + vegie = great appetite! Very delicious!!

Our main dish... 阉鸡
castrate chicken...dunno whether correct in English or not....
The chicken is full of nutrition in every part of it... YUMMY!!!
Love this so much... This plate of chicken finished in a short time...



vegie + pork meat + mushrooms + white carrot

Fried pumpkin

Fish head

Big Prawn with creamy garlic

Vegie


Dessert: Honey sesame yam


Drinks for the adult..... Finished 9 red wines
wow.. they really drink a lot~



Finally, reached home around 11:30pm....

take pictures for my clothes that I bought today....

Top - Pull & Bear



Dress - Forever 21
actually I just try and let Jun have a look only... but feel nice after that... so I bought it too


Dress - Pull & Bear


Topshop


Luckily those clothes got discount... phew.....

Money gone.... but happy now... :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The food seem very delicious... Yummy Yummy~ ^U^

arr chiaN said...

wooo~
the food seem very delicious ler...make me feel hungry now ):
i rmb tat day kellye very bosong..
cuz 2nd day is our exam..hahah!!

nice shirt weih...(: