Click It!

Click It!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

08/07/10 - Insomnia





Planned to sleep from 8pm until 6am last night.... but it failed... b'coz of insomnia....

I woke up at 1:45am... and can't get sleep anymore....

cook maggie mee and enjoy my FIFA @ TV1....

trying to sleep after the match... 4:30am.... 5am... 5:30am....6am.....

yup... finally i can sleep at 6am.... sleep until 1pm....

Dunno what's going wrong with my body now...

I missed my yoga class again... 2 weeks... miss my class for so long...

Sometimes I hate myself...

Why I will get insomnia so often?

Why I can't wake up on time? Although I set so many alarm, but still useless...

Why my sleeping time was up side down?

So many years.... I still can't get cure ...

I hope I can sleep well and sweet every night just like a baby....
I hope insomnia will get out from my life at night...



I hope I can have SPA again.... I miss Verona spa @ Bali....
It might makes me sleep well at night



Tonight... I still need to face the same problem.... INSOMNIA argh.....

feel boring.... no mood to read books, no mood to watch movie, no mood to fb.... everything just no mood.... just feel tired at all.... and no mood to do anything....

Finally just take out my nail polished and colour my nails.....

random colour for my hand and leg fingers... wohoo~ glitter with transparent nail polish and my favourite Skin Food Jojoba Pinky....


shiny leh..

Awsome~ Feel happy a bit when I saw my own nail colours


Wanna buy O.P.I nail polish and have a try next time... hope the quality will better....

Prefer colour : red, black...or other colour when I feel that it is suitable for me...

Went to have a look next time when I go shopping mall~

My hope for tonight: have a good night for everyone, especially for myself ^_^


1 comment:

arr chiaN said...

pity ler...><
y oways insomnia?
better go c doctor wei..
like tis not good for health ya ):