Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

20/06/10 - Niche Cafe @ Jalan Kenari, Puchong


Went to Niche Cafe with parents....

Met my relatives & cousins there.... Have our drinks and light food there :)

Niche Cafe is selling coffee drinks.... Coffee lovers will love there... people who loves to read will love there too :)

It is because the cafe have a very nice and convenience area for reading and have your drinks.

I didn't take more pictures because.... I'm enjoying my drinks at the moment~ and reading a very very nice book there...


Found this book in cafe.... I think everyone wanna read this.. hehe.. me too..

a lot of books.... all books taken from Dami's own collection :)

tidy & lovely place for reading

counter

lovely place to enjoy your day







Special corner

smoking area

my drinks... hehe.... ice blended chocolate~ I like it!!!


Copy the address from Dami's blog....

咖啡香与书香的宁静角落 - No. 6-02, Jalan Kenari 18A, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100, Selangor Darul Ehsan. ** 营业时间:上午10.30 至晚上10时(星期一至六),下午1时至晚上8时(星期日),周休日待定


No comments: