Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

18/04/10 - PDI Sg.Wang Ex-colleagues Gathering & Movie with hubby

First, I wanna say : Happy Birthday to Mami.... it's your birthday today...but I didn't celebrate with u.... hehe... Sorry.... appointment full for today... :) hope to spend more time together with u...

Second, I got a gathering with my ex-colleagues in PDI Sg.Wang.... We didn't met since year 2002 or 2003... I also forgot how long we didn't meet. at least 6 years..... I worked in PDI Sg.Wang as a part time promoter when I was studied in secondary... just worked for 2 months I think.... gain some working experiences and money...

I'm so lucky coz I met them... My colleagues.... of course, they treat me well....

Today's gathering, got some of them I didn't met them b4... I already start my class when they come to work..... Nice to meet you all too.... You all are really nice :)


Date: 18th Apr 2010
Time: 1pm
Venue: Full House Cafe, KL

First time went to Full House Cafe in KL.... not really know the way... get lost and drive to the wrong way..... hehe... finally called Jess to help me.. Thanks...






Menu

Jockey Parking Number

Ryan (busy to having his meal), Mei Shi, Cathy & Joyce

Love this...but a bit spicy~



Ryan, Mei Shi, Cathy, Joyce & Jess



Ryan, Seekay, Alvin & Ivan











































Happy happy gathering ^o^




After gathering, I went back to Lun's house.... he bring me to walk around in Tropicana City Mall.... and surprised... he bought movie tickets.... we went there to watch movie.... yeah.... Thanks hubby....



This movie... overall... still consider ok... Malaysian style movie.... hope can get more improve next movie... Gambateh neh... ~ Sure will support Malaysian Chinese Movie...!!!



No comments: