Click It!

Click It!

Monday, March 15, 2010

14/03/10 - China Man Restaurant @ Kepong

Sunday.... wat a lazy day..... sleep until 3pm ...of course, not me.... is 'him'...... Hubby fetch me to have our BRUNCH in Kepong area..... He suggested to go Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant nearby Carrefour... but when we reach there.... it closed.... so... we went to 中国人家北京烤鸭馆 just same roll with Meizi Shabu-shabu / Daorae Korean BBQ there....

Look at the menu... it's lots of variety... they looks kinda delicious..... hmm... should be no problem...

We went in to the restaurant... Our table number.... 大7.... Maybe it just a normal table number... but.... I think it in another words in cantonese.... I'm sorry to say or think it rude.... but my mind is really think about that 大7..... it's so funny.... 大7 大7 大7...haha...













We ordered a pot of tea, Beijing Duck for 2 pax, soup of Beijing Duck and 椒盐鸡.... Actually I did ordered a vegie... but the waitress told me that the soup got some vegie and she asked us to cancel it... then ok lor.... we cancelled the vegie...

Beijing Duck






椒盐鸡





Soup with very few pieces of VEGIE.... OMG.... I need more vegie lar....


At last, of course we can't finished the soup coz inside still have a lot of duck meat.... 2 person really can't finished 1/2 duck ler.... we 'dabao' it.... back home and give hubby's Angel....

They have a lot varieties of vegies, meats and appetizers.... but ... I'm not sure whether I will come for second time or not... because... the 椒盐鸡 got a lot of bones... I not really like it... and the Beijing duck soup was VERY OILY.... It's too oily for me... Feel like wanna vomit after the meal... I keep on eating sour plum when I reached Lun's house....

But If you guys wanna try a real China Food.... can go there and try.... There are all China people working there.... But need to ask whether the food is oily or not... or which selected dishes are recommended by their chef...


After our brunch.... we went back home and rest for a while.... then headed to 1U GSC watch Alice in the Wonderland.....








Love this scene.... picture taken from chinese cari forum post... Very funny that a pig is used for leg cushion.... wakaka

Very funny rite??


Hmm... I'm not interested in this movie.... not much feeling after watched it... So-so only.... but I love the Hatter.... Johnny Deep.... love the character that he acts...

After movie... went to find Yoga mat but I didn't buy it... need to compare 1st... then bought a short jean @ Cotton On.... RM79... quite expensive huh... aiks...



No comments: