Click It!

Click It!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

09/02/10 - Shopping @ 1U

Wanna buy something for myself during CNY.... go 1U walk around with Lun... Went Watson there to look for eyeshadows..... Bought Fasio's Eyeshadow.... Then walk to Parkson there... saw Christian Dior's Eyeshadow.... very nice colour... but quite expensive... RM180 like that... quite expensive.... wait until I get used to the eyeshadow first.... haha... still learning to makeup... aiks... quite a hard job for me....

After that... went to Shu Uemura to look for the new liquid eyeshadow + colour powder shimmer... feel so special and buy it for myself ... and I bought the liquid eyeliner too.....









In the end.... I tried all these items....

Shu Uemura Liquid Eyeliner :
I feel that the Shu Uemura liquid eyeliner not really convenience for me... coz I bought the In2it liquid glitter eyeliner... it more easy for me to draw it... but the Shu Uemura liquid eyeliner... i feel that quite hard to draw it... and the eye line that I draw will disappears in a very short time.... maybe it not suitable for me.....

Shu Uemura new Liquid Eyeshadow + Colour Powder Shimmer :
The colours was not bad... can choose either use the brown liquid only or you can add some purple powder on it... but the colour powder will drop easily... therefore, I need to add the colour powder b4 the liquid dry ya...

Fasio Eyeshadow :
Colours was nice.... but my eyes quite sensitive for the glitters... makes my eyes pain ... got a little bit hard to remove the glitters...

will try hard to learn more makeup.... gambateh....


No comments: