Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

23/01/10 - Kellye's Birthday Party

Kellye organized a birthday party @ house... She invited a lots of friends....

Unfortunately, I'm sick on that day... Running nose, cough, sore throat.... aiks... so I went back home early b4 the party get started and I sleep until 9:30pm... Hubby wake me up when he reached here...

We went downstairs and get some food .... then ate medicines.... argh...



one of Kellye's present.... but not from me n hubby..... hehe

Around 10:30pm.... We take the cake and sing b'day song....

Kellye special ordered the cake from Baker's Cottage... Designed the lobak on her own.. cutie lobak...






B'day gal















Make a wish














Smile lobak



Kellye n her college classmates









Kellye n her Ex-Secondary skool classmates...



Kellye n her Secondary skool classmates









Kellye n Joyce :) sweet sweet love oh...

Thanks hubby - our photographer....

No comments: