Click It!

Click It!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

08/05/09 - Cup Cakes again~


Wanna do cupcakes tonite... then need to buy some cupcakes box for giving friends... coz like this looks nicer... So I went to "Bake With Yen" again... coz tomolo Wesak day... They won't open de... Therefore... I rush there to buy b4 they closed...

Bake With Yen in Bandar Puteri...

Finished work early today... pass the cupcake to Leangsoh then back home have my Lunch + Dinner.... so hungry ler... Luckily mami already cooked our dinner....

Our dinner today... got lots of variety ler... I like those prawn, fishy and vegies... coz mami cooked very delicious de... hehe.... Thanks mami... We will help u to finish all the food.. wakaka...


Our dinner for today...


Fishy~

My Favourite: Chivas' Prawn... I love Chivas Regal~


Asam Fishy


Gong Bou Chicken

Vegie with prawn


My Favourite Vegie: Dai Wong Miu


and Rice...

After my dinner... I go kitchen and start to do my cupcakes... Bake the same cherry butter cupcakes like yesterday, but I doubled the ingredients... coz not enuf wor.. Looks not bad.. but I din try yet.. quite full now... Will try tomolo...




While waiting... I tried to do another healthy coco cupcakes which in http://hslingkitchen.blogspot.com/ 星厨房 too... it's very easy and no need to use butter... so I just try and see... it taste ok... but dunno y, the size very small... maybe I take it out too fast so the cupcakes become smaller.. I tried it, taste not bad... just dunno y it become smaller size and got a but gummy de feel.... aiks.. no bother it... I just know the taste not bad then ok edi... hehe...


Smaller from actual size..







So, I packed into the cupcakes' boxes.... 1 box for grandma, 1 box for hubby's family and 1 box for me and hubby... hehe... I love the cupcake boxes.... looks very nice ^^












The End for my Lovely Cupcakes.... Spend few hours for doing these cupcakes... Feel very sleepy liao... Zzzz.....

No comments: