Click It!

Click It!

Friday, May 8, 2009

07/05/09 - Cherry Cup Cakes

Eager to do cup cakes yesterday... can't tahan liao.... Finally.... I went to Bandar Puteri "Bake with Yen" with Leang Soh... There got a lot of baking accessories and ingredients ^^ I bought a chocolate muffin powder, chocolate chips, and the most important is cups for the cup cakes.... wakakaka... so happy ler...


After work... back home and print out the receipe from http://hslingkitchen.blogspot.com/ 星厨房... then start my cupcakes... I dun have Butter essence... so.. i use my vanila extract to mixed it... dunno can anot... but just try lo... So worried that my cup cakes will failed again... Prepare quite a long time... coz not much space in my kitchen and i'm work in a very slow motion..


After 25 minutes.......


Ting... the oven full of cup cakes smell... hmm... great... i'm worried that I will failed the cup cakes like last time... But... Kellye tried it.. and she said it was delicious....



Looks nice right?


My 7 Little Cup Cakes...



Focus...not so nice... but delicious...




Yeah... I'm really so happy... Phew~ no need to worry liao... I made 7 cup cakes... maybe my cups are bigger size compare with hslingkitchen... Nevermind~ Small portion better... coz I no need to worry nobody to finish them...

7 cup cakes... 1 for Kellye, 1 for Daddy, 1 for Mami, 1 for myself.... left 3 only...then 1 for Grandma, 1 for Leangsoh and Mami said maybe she need 1 more...

So... all disapukan.... thanks for giving face... hohoho... I love u all....
P/S: Hubby.... I din bring for u... coz I think not enough for u wor.. hehe... I try to do more tomolo or on saturday ya ^^ Dun worry... I will do for u and try de ~ bler... :p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when u send for me,by courier also can, i not mind

Leafleaf said...

wow... then this cupcake very expensive liao lor... wakaka