Click It!

Click It!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

05/05/09 - Angel

Preety Angel


She's Angel... a cute little doggie in lun house.... I like her so much...so cute... so lady... The reason I like her is... she won't bite me... hohoho...

Actually, I scare dog... i scare dog bite me ler... geli...

The 1st time I saw Angel.... I ran and jump up to lun's sofa... so paiseh... But... she also scare me.. both of us also run away when the 1st time we meet each other... wakaka...

Time after time... I dare to play with her... stay close with her... but until now... i also will scare scare a bit de.. dunno y... hehe...

Now, I like to bring her go out have a walk with lun.... she likes to chase cats... smell the grass like a detective dog... ^^

Everytime I went to lun house, i will play with Angel... and I will buy some dog snack for her... coz she loves them so much ^^When she saw I hold the snacks, she will know and pretend very good dog... sit there to wait for the food... like to lick ice creams, chocolates and durians... 1st time I saw a dog eat durians...hehe... very cute de... her face like to make pity look... coz her face born so... hehe...








Angel.... U'RE SOOOO CUTIE LER... Love you so much~ hehe

No comments: