Click It!

Click It!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

31/10/08 - Haloween Day!!

Went to shopping with Nicole...Already planned to buy Louis Vuitton, Coach or Burberry.... I had search on9 for past few months.... Finally I had make a decision to buy... as my b'day present...hoho..







At first, we went to Coach have a look about the bags on my wishlists.... but... some of that was no stock anymore... and other type was not suitable for me... then.... we headed to Starhill LV... looking for Pochette Accessories... They have 3 designs... finally i choose the Damier Canvas Azur... It's nice ^^ so happy leh... but... if the statement comes... RM1250 leh...I will cry~ hehe







After that, we went to Burberry to buy Burberry Shimmer Check Bag... Price... RM****... hehe... Secret... :p price stated on my wishlists...


very nice.... hehe...





Later on... we walked-in to Tiffany & Co.. wanna look for the necklace... found a T&CO. gold necklace... RM1,850.. very nice... 18K gold de....nice nice ler... really wanna buy it de... luckily I still can control myself... Just keep in my wishlists 1st and work hard to save money to buy it... yeah yeah...





Getting bankcrupt this few months... but.. very happy leh.... ^^





Aiming for the LV Neverfull MM... RM2,700... Hope it won't increase price when the time I wanna buy.... ~Pray~








After shopping... we went to The Curve Itallianies with Boon Hoo and Tony to have our dinner.... we ordered Spegetthi, pizza and 1 jug of Heineken.... It was just 10pm after we finished all the foods... then... our mind goes to.... Clubbing ** therefore, we headed to The Sanctuary... just upstairs of the Itallianies only.... Daryl come and joined us on that time.. and Gary was with his frens downstairs.... he just came there and say Hi with my frens then ciao... hehe... We supposed need to order 3 jugs of beers to go in... Luckily we met Boon Hoo's boss.... his boss treat us ler... so good... He opened Johnny Walker Black Labels for the table... so... we pay nothing... hehe... so enjoyed coz of the atmosphere... better than Coco Banana... the songs are nice...





We go back around 1:30am... we go and say bye with Gary.. then back home lur...


This time... I was very very becareful and drink less.. coz I'm driving...can't drink more... Yeah... I can control myself and reach home safety de...









Due to EXTREMELY busy working life... I have no time to post my pics here... sorry friends... I will upload when i free ok? Very Paiseh ya...

No comments: