Click It!

Click It!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

07/11/08 - Inti UH Reunion

Take half day leave today coz i received few calls from my lecturer and friends regarding about the INTI UH Reunion.... so... I went there with Daryl.... I seldom attend any gathering in college... coz i'm not active in INTI... This time i went there.. just wanna meet my lecturers and my college friends... coz everyones' was busy working... it's hard for me or them to contact each others... so i think that this is the chance to meet them lor..

Manatau... Not much of my friend there..... Luckily i still meet my lecturers... and some of my schoolmates ... hehe....

After the reunion, went to Asia Cafe to meet marketing friends... coz i fetch Daryl back... and I also nothing to do.. then just follow him... Meet Boon Ho, Melinda, Selina and other friends... chit chat for a while... then go back lur... tired... and sleepy day~

No comments: